It is hereby notified that Students' Week will be observed from 1st January 2022 to 7th January 2022.
Link to the Program Schedule: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z8IkYfZEUO7LGISg8X61KKU8bUrDMIMB/view?usp=sharing
Badminton Tournament - 02 / 01 / 2022 (SUNDAY)
Rules and Regulations for Badminton tournament :
There will be DOUBLES for boys and SINGLES for girls
If there are two or more than two players (men) from one Department, they will be made a team. The excess players and the rest of the players (men) will be made as doubles team through lottery.
Girls will compete in singles.
Students should report by 12 noon in the College campus.
Absent students at the time of reporting will not be considered for the tournament.
For the initial group matches, there will be 11 point match following tennis point method.
Single match of one round will be conclusive.
Players need to bring their own racket. College will provide shuttles only (plastic shuttle preferably yonex mavis series)
Players will not be allowed without proper dress. Jeans not allowed, no participation without sports shoe/badminton shoe. The norms will be followed strictly.
Cultural Competition: Rabindra Sangeet, Nazrul Geeti and Folk Song - 03 / 01 / 2022 (MONDAY)
Rules for Rabindrasangeet, Nazrulgeeti and Folk Songs
1. Rabindrasangeet competition will start from 11am, Nazrulgeeti competition from 1pm and Folk song competition from 3pm
2. Registered students are to report themselves 15 minutes before each competition.
3. No spot registration is allowed.
4. Each participant would be allowed a maximum of 5 minutes.
5. No mash-ups allowed.
6. Harmonium and Tabla would be provided.
7. Participants can bring other instruments on their own, if required.
Football Competition - 03 / 01 / 2022 (MONDAY) - Reporting Time: 11.30 am
Rules for football.
1. Each team would have 8 players and would have to make 3 substitutions throughout the course of the play.
2. The duration of each half would be fifteen minutes. At the end of two halves if the match is a draw, there will be an extra time for 2 minutes for each half.if the match is still at a draw, penalty shoot out will be held for deciding winners.
3. The penalty shoot out will be for 5 kicks.
4. All teams would have be to present 15 minutes before their match.
5. The decision of the referree would be final.